星期二, 9月 12, 2006

An Article a Day, Keep the Class Away

I went to the City's English today. The learnig program is very expensive for me. I decided to learn English with my-self.

The City's English emphasizes they customize the learning program for every client because everyone's situation and English " Level" is very different. So they ask everyone has an examination before joints with them. It seems very compelling.

After 1 hour examination, the "Advisor" tell me that I am Level B4(Basic 4), the 7th of their 16 Levels. And I have to buy 4 courses of learing in order to achieve the I3. I3 Level means that I can easily express my thoughts in English.

"How much money is it ?" I asked the Advisor.

"It spends you only NT $ 72600 for 9 months' courses . It means you just have to pay NT $600 for 1 hours"

"Oh, No, I only have fifty thousands of budget."

I left City's English and decided to learn with myself. I think practice makes perfect.

沒有留言: